Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice? Help?

The reason I ask this is because me and my girlfriend are having issues, Im not sure if i want to be with her, I feel numb, i like spending time with her and i have many wonderful memories and i dont want to let go, things arent the best but i want them to get better.My gf wants me sure for a fact that i want to be with her., I do ocd so it doesnt help. I dont want to be with anyone else, nor do i want her to be with anyone else, I want things to be better between us and the apathy vail to be liftedAdvice? Help?
if you are feeling numb spice it up. I don't know what type of relationship you have or how old you are so it is hard to give you good ideas. Try leaving notes around the house for a hidden present. A clue that will send her on a treasure hunt in a way and the last clue will send her to a restaurant where she meets up with you buy her something like a necklace or jewelry of some sort a watch with do you know what time it is in the box and the clue to where she can find out a movie she would like etc.... it's a lot of fun to plan and to enjoy the reaction when she arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment