Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help I need advice this it will be fast?

I'm 20, and i got a job, and i'm attending college. I just got $225,000 from a Lawsuit i just won. Would it be possible to become Millionaire by the time i'm 30?Help I need advice this it will be fast?
You might consult a tax person as it may put you in a higher tax bracket for the near future, and then consider investing or getting information in that category.Help I need advice this it will be fast?
Of course it's possible if your are creative, responsible, and clear headed. Your winnings don't predict an increase you do. It depends on how much you make at your job, or if you have a great idea for an invention now u have the money to establish that, or something like that.
how high paying is ur job?

No comments:

Post a Comment