Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Starting college advice, help?

I'm starting college next month and I've just found out, none of my friends are no longer going. I'm going alone and I'm terrified. I'll have no one to sit with on the train and no one to sit with whilst eating lunch. Can someone please tell me what it's like to start college? Has anyone else started college alone, what was it like?Starting college advice, help?
That's what college is for- to break free and meet new people! I moved into the dorms at my college only knowing 2 people who i was not even friends with. Trust me, you'll make friends. You should be excited! Everyone else will be in the same boat you are on :)Starting college advice, help?
Treat it like an adventure! There are going to be thousands of people who are in the same boat as you. Don't worry! My best suggestion, join a club, talk to people on your dorm floor, and/or get a job on campus. Awesome opportunity to meet people!





And if you are worried about eating lunch alone, a book always helps :)





Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment