Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am soo nervous! i need your advice! Help!?

Basically, i am nervous all the time. It's so stressing because i don't want to be stressed!


The main reason is my boyfriend: we've been together for over a year now and i truly love him and i know he loves me to ( everything is GREAT between us ). But i have really low self esteem and i am always scared to mess up and to make him want to leave me. every time i tell him something i keep thinking about his reaction! I need to relax, but i just keep hesitating and shaking. Any advice...please??I am soo nervous! i need your advice! Help!?
If your boyfriend really loves you, he wouldnt leave you for little things you do or tiny mess-ups, or even being nervous! If he loves you, he probably fell in love with you beacuse of those little tiny things that make you different from the other girls! I understand being nervous is totally jank sometimes because it sometimes ruins the fun when your doing something. But when you are just remember that everything you do is ment to be and whatever you end up doing God has a plan for it. =) Your never alone!:)I am soo nervous! i need your advice! Help!?
just chill baby...i'm sure he wont leave you
  • bright lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment