Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My bro likes a girl at school and he wants my advice on how to make her like him...Any help?

My brother's really desperate and keeps dreaming about her!My bro likes a girl at school and he wants my advice on how to make her like him...Any help?
Sometimes dreams happen when we are worried about sometime...depending on how old he is you can say many things to help because you are family and can help. He really must think alot about you to ask to a personal question like this???? Just be there for him and hope that can have the 'magic' in him to ask her out. Just say acted cool and be yourself and hope for the best. It might just work. sorry if it does mot.My bro likes a girl at school and he wants my advice on how to make her like him...Any help?
A lot of people say just be yourself. If you be yourself, the girl will know what you look like and dress appropriately. Never wear a shirt too tight or too loose. If you want to wear skinny jeans, then it's okay. No leather pants or you'll have red marks at the end of the day.





Another thing, ask the girl whether she likes poetry. You can recite out a nice poem to her. The poem must be appropriate. Don't recite ';Life's Brief Candle'; by Shakespeare. It's about a dude having a meaningless life.
How you going to make her hey.lol.Are you going to drug her or something.I think you should let youir brother take the reins i;m sure he is quite capable.Unless he's retarded?.If so.Then my bad.
Tell him to be himself. Approach her casually, be nice ... depending on how old he is, he could ask her on a group date to the movies or something.
wat maybe id support my bro and his relationships


but never im gonna help in forging his relationships


tats his part let him do it well if it fails it fails tats life
tell him to make the dream come true and go and ask her out it is the only way , whats to lose
Don't set his hopes too high..girls can be mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment