Tuesday, November 22, 2011

London traveling advice...? Help me out ASAP (easy points)?

I am traveling to London in a few weeks on a chaperoned trip and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on overseas traveling.


#1 Things I must bring (besides the obvious passport, money, phone...)


#2 What weather to expect there (scarves/hat? warmer or colder)


#3 Anything I should buy that would be helpful while I'm over there?


#4 Any any any any advice/words of wisdom/experiences





I appreciate it SO much!London traveling advice...? Help me out ASAP (easy points)?
They haven麓t given you a list, yet? Ask the chaperon.





It will be cold in the winter! It IS a northern country. Bring winter clothing.





Anything that is electrical needs to have a converter (for the voltage) and an adaptor (for the plug) DON'T bother with your cell phone, because it probably won't work there. Check first, with your service, but then, I found that the battery was lessened by using their electricity...shorter lifespan.





DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA (I don't know whether you term that a no brainer, it is for me...) and extra memory! You will want more than you think you will.





Travel light. don't carry a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff. You're only going to be there for, what? a week or two? You can do without a lot of stuff.





OH! and some sort of handheld games are fun for the flight...it's going to be LONG!





And Ipods are good, too, especially for the flight.London traveling advice...? Help me out ASAP (easy points)?
1: Bring a camera, an umbrella, and some warm clothes.


2: Cold weather with rain.


3: Buy a map, or get a bus map.


4: Don't change money until you get there. Tube is easy, but bus is cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment