Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice regarding a accident can u help?

I was in a accident had no drivers licence was on a insurance policy as a excluded driver the veical I had the accident in was damaged. I am no longer employeed so have no income to pay if he sues me what will happenI need some advice regarding a accident can u help?
If he sues you he sues you. I mean there is really anything you can do about that. In all reality he is at a lost, he can't receive money for damages from the insurance company because you were a excluded driver. It wouldn't matter if you had a license of not. The judge will issue him damages and if you get a job they may garnish your check until the balance is paid. You may can talk to the owner of the car and work a payment plan out and go from there and avoid the courts. I wish you luck this is a scary thing and i'm glad your okay. I need some advice regarding a accident can u help?
a lawsuit can be scary a judge in any case can always award a judgment to someone that doesnt mean they can collect you always hear about big companies being sued for millions this does not mean that anyone can ever collect. in your situation some states have a no fault law im in michigan where it prevents a person from being sued in an auto accident they are required to always go thru there own insurance carrier no matter who is at fault.
You're in a world of hurt. Do you plan on being unemployed for the rest of your life? They have ways of making you pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment