Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Advice, help?

Ok so here's the story and question....





I was with my girlfriend almost 5 years....we loved each other very much....we did have some fights and arguments.


I wasn't perfect, I did say mean things sometimes or do things but I have OCD and Borderline Personality Disorder.


Not all of it, but most of it was caused by my problems, I have been getting help and working on myself for the last


year and a half and been getting better. I regularly go to my therapist and psychiatrist and take my meds as prescribed.


I have gotten better. She left me 3 months ago because she said she didn't like the way I treated her. She is the type


that wants a ';fairytale'; relationship. Everyone has told her including her parents that she won't get that with anyone.


She also expects no fights or arguments. Well anyways she told me for the first two months after she left...that she


still wanted to be with me, she loves me, misses me, wants to know I'm serious about us, etc. Then two weeks after


that go by and she doesn't say much to me....well I texted her a lot but it was because when I tried to give her space


before by not texting as much, she would text me and say why are you ignoring me or I don't think you're serious about


this...and then when I did she didn't want me to text or wouldn't text me back most of the time.Advice, help?
What you need to realize here is that you have no control over other people; you do however have control over yourself.





What part of this story is it that you do not comprehend?





Move on with your life and leave tis behind. Do good for yourself and make good choices from here on out. It is your life and it is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment