Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair cut advice! Help Needed. Will pick a best answer. Pic of me included!?

Hi everyone! I am getting my hair cut over spring break, at least a trim because it needs it lol!! I was wondering if anyone has any advice on a great haircut or bangs or something? Thanks so much guys!!





Here is me:





http://s541.photobucket.com/albums/gg393/katie80/?action=view%26amp;current=P2200186.jpgHair cut advice! Help Needed. Will pick a best answer. Pic of me included!?
You are very cute!


Get your bangs cut kind of short and cascading across your forehead, kind of like this.


http://www.aaa-fashion.com/wp-content/up鈥?/a>





I have hair like this and I get so many compliments. Plus I think it would look adorable with your face shape.





Or this is also really cute too. I've had this style before and it's really easy to style:


http://mtblog.glamour.com/fashionbeauty_鈥?/a>





Good luck hun!!Hair cut advice! Help Needed. Will pick a best answer. Pic of me included!?
your an extremllly prettty girl.


(im not a pedo) im a girl to.


but you could go for high lights.


blonde streaks maybe ?


and if your happy with your length then ignore this


Maybe you can get extensions of any color you'd like.


id say get the color that matches tour hair so it looks real.





but uhmm besides highlights maybe get a long layer in your hair.


or short whichever you''d perfer.
Okay, so this is what i think.. i think you should pull all ver your bangs over and train them to be side swept (same side you have them on already). But, you should keep your length and for layers go shorter in the back and longer in the front. trust meeeee, it will be hot! haha
I think you look really pretty the way it is, but I also think you would look cute with a bob also (Katie Holmes) but not so matronly! Or like already said a few funky colors streaks would look good with your current hair style.
I think it looks really good. Maybe a trim and some highlights. You could even go for the multi color highlights. Good luck!!
I think it would be cute stacked in the back and layered to your face..its always a cute cut for full figured ..its a fun cut
I think it looks good the way it is. It fits you perfect...
Shoulder length straight, with inward cuts, like Jennifer Anniston would look good on you.
Just get a trim, no bangs!
mumma
get a darker brown put through it
sHort bob
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment