Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have to stop making myself throw up! Advice? Help me!?

Ive only made my self throw up about 18 or so times... but i have to stop! Any advice on how not to... My friends already know and they dont let me go to the bathroom alone which is helpful any other advice??? helpI have to stop making myself throw up! Advice? Help me!?
Call the helpline of the National Eating Disorder Assn. 1-800-931-2237I have to stop making myself throw up! Advice? Help me!?
if you dont just stop it now, you will loose all your teeth by the time your 30.


stop it , while you can.


sorry to be blunt, but that is what happened to me.


i had bulemia for 3 years, when i was in my 20's.


all the toothe brushing in the world wont stop that acid from destorying your teeth, and your hair will get dry and you will just feel weak and sick, when you are so young and strong.


I am 5'10 and weighed 118 pounds at my lowest. that was 20 years ago. i now weigh 130lbs and have lots of energy and feel healthy.


change directions now....you can do it!
Try to appreciate yourself the way you are. Based on your name (Dancer), I'm going to assume you feel pressure to be thin from dancing. I dance ballet, and I used to feel like I was not skinny enough to be a dancer. After a while, you have to realize your body is the one you were born with, and you can't do anything to change it. :)
get help. You will ruin your stomach, your teeth, severely dehydrate yourself, feel unhealthy and it could get worse. You have to stop, and if you cant, you MUST get help. please.
see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment