Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a gf, but I like this other girl. Can you help with some advice?

I have a girlfriend, but we have a lot of problems. There is another girl who I am starting to like quite a bit and Im pretty sure she likes me. How can I find out if she really does like me without seeming like a creeper cuz I have a gf already?I have a gf, but I like this other girl. Can you help with some advice?
Pick one. If your just going to this girl because you have problems with ur gf I don't think that's good. If you think you cannot sort out the problems between you and your girlfriend then breakup. Give it time before you jump into a new relationship with the new girl. For the both of your sakes it will make it easier. Just because you like someone doesn't mean you have to date right away. Hang out as friends for awhile still hinting that you're interested, and when you think it's the right time make the move. It isn't smart to jump out of one relationship into another! Good luck!I have a gf, but I like this other girl. Can you help with some advice?
well just talk to her


and for one i think you need to move on break up with that girl if you really don't like her i mean if you are stating to look a other people then i don't think your in love or anything your just wasting your time kinda ??





but if you don't want to break up with her then about the other girl just talk to her as a friend and you can always tell if a girl is flirting with you so maybe that will be your thing to ask her if she dose but not all weird... if you have a feel that she is flirty with you just be like ';umm do you like me?...nothing weird i just herd people talking and i thought you liked me?'; and see what she says





not very good advice but i tried





good luck =]
Decide, first, whether or not you want to stay with your GF. If not, ask out this girl





If you do, ask yourself which one seems more important to you. You'll know what to do from THERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment