Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I really need help,I have 3 small kids, The house seems like it gets messy quick..I need advice!!?

I have big tupperware containers, I have a problem


with getting all the clothes folded and I just throw them in a container and keep them there for a week until someone looking for something..It's not that I am messy..I just need idea,


handy gadgets, ways to organize etc,etc..and..a maid..lolI really need help,I have 3 small kids, The house seems like it gets messy quick..I need advice!!?
Please check out flylady.net, she has saved my life. Don't get overwhelmed, start with the babysteps, just do what you can and work into the system. When I work her system, it's amazing how clean my house stays with such little effort! (Then I get lazy and go off and it all goes down the drain, but it's my fault). Try it for a month, it really does work.I really need help,I have 3 small kids, The house seems like it gets messy quick..I need advice!!?
Nowadays there's heaps of things you can buy.For instance you can get a clothes hangar on wheels.You can hang things with plastic clotheshangars.You can get storage boxes, and cloth hangars,just check at your local plastic store.If you haven't got a wardrobe, then the trolley clothes hangar is great.Good luck with your kids,we had seven.
Let the kids help you. Give each one a laundry basket or large bin with his name on it and have them round up all their toys before dinner every night. I try to fold laundry as I take it from the dryer. If your oldest is at least 6 that could also be something he could help you with. The sooner you train them to help maintain their home and take pride in it, the sooner it will stay neater.
get rid of all toys and clothes that you no longer use. try and fold the clothes and put away . let your kids do some of the work. if they mess things up they should help you clean it up. make it easy on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment