Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hey I need advice/help with something...?

I'm trying to make a comic and for it I want there to be 5 bad guys who serve an evil mastermind





What I want to know is





1.) What should each one's personality/role be?


2.) What should they all have in common?


Hey I need advice/help with something...?
1- brainy guy who always knows the answers


2- doofus who is all brawn


3- tiny tiny guy that everyone underestimates


4- girl that is always disgusted with the guys shenanigans but puts up with them because they are her pals


5-russian guy who no one understands and has a shady past with lots of connections





They all secretly want to take over the master but are too afraid to contradict himHey I need advice/help with something...?
Go watch the movies Oceans 11, Oceans 12, and Oceans 13 All three movies are basically a group of bad guys working for an evil mastermind to get an insanely large amount of money.
1 fat and clumsy


the other skinny and witty


another a precise sniper


the other a physical badass


a flirty ugly one





yeah its a little cliche but still





oh and in common they all wear masks?

No comments:

Post a Comment