Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need a haircut and advice! please help?

I am getting my haircut tomorrow and i have no idea what to do


I currently have long blonde hair and my face is oval shaped. My hair is like past my chest length currently


Im looking to go short but not too short, preferable a hairstyle with sidebangs. something edgy is always cute


Any advice, tips or pictures would be great


thanks!Need a haircut and advice! please help?
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>





this is super cute I love her!!!!!Need a haircut and advice! please help?
i have the same problem
how about this!!





http://www.hairstyles53.com/wp-content/u鈥?/a>
Maybe you could get the hairstyle where it is shorter in the back and longer in the front with the side bangs as well. I think its called like the posh or something, but I'm not sure. If you go to google images you can type in posh hairstyle and pictures of it will come up. Its kinda like a bob except much cuter and edgier. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment