Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice help?

ok so im 15 and ive been in a relationship for about 1year and 8months and i need some advice. i love my gf alot but theres some problems she controls me all the time and gets mad if i hang out with my friends which i think is stupid. she also gets mad cuz i have sooo much soccer but i dont want her to do stuff with other guys so is it time to end it or no?Relationship advice help?
I think at fifteen, your relationship is probably past the whole super exciting fun stage, and into the portion where you don't actually know what the other one wants, and it's more of a pain than nice. I think a relationship that long for your age is remarkable, but it's probably time to end it.Relationship advice help?
Well, you should talk to her about it. Just tell her and if she still doesn't agree with you then, i would end it. But it should turn out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment