Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice to help me talk less?

I'm OCD, and when I am nervous, I talk up a storm. The problem is, I'm usually nervous about something or another and therefore always talk. The more I talk, the more uncomfortable people get around me, which makes me talk even more. I want to try to stop, but cannot go on meds because of prexisting health conditions. Any advice?Advice to help me talk less?
I have some advice. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE FOR OTHER PEOPLE!.Whew. The people who get uncomfortable are the ones with the problem and it sounds like you need to meet people who like to talk. I really like to talk and I really don't care if someone doesn't like that about me. I'll just find someone who enjoys good conversation. Problem solved.Advice to help me talk less?
WHATS OCD? i think the first thing you should do is calm down.Try doing yoga excercises, breathe in and out.honestly sometimes its part of your personality and you cant change it, but it isnt bad to be talkative, i am talkative myself and i love having people around who are talkative.Hope i helped.:)
  • bright lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment