Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nose piercing advice? [help]?

I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced next month. My mom is still iffy about it.


%26amp; quite frankly, I am, too.





some questions:





Does it hurt a lot when you get it done?


Does it get infected easily?


%26amp; How old do you have to be in the state of Georgia to get it with parental consent?





my mom just needs to know whether or not it's completely safe.Nose piercing advice? [help]?
please dont one of my friends did it and it looks bad. its a fad dont do what everyone else does be differentNose piercing advice? [help]?
look never ever do that i got it done and took it out the next day cause it was hurting and i cleaned it that nght i figured well its a waste of my money and its like very unatractive i only did it because my bf said it was cool i mean i dont have tattos but i have 2 piercings on my ear and one on my belly button well actullay its fake but it looks like so real and the ones in my ear are real what im trying to say is if you want it that badly wear afake one it hurts and you will regret it sonner or later and i only did it cause my boyfriend told me to its ugly and so gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advice: Don't do it. That is so old school. No one does that anymore. Don't mutilate your body.
it depends on ur face whether or not it would suit u,


when i got mine it was a little sting for a second...and it made my eyes water a bit, but it was fine after that..


it doesnt get infected easily, just make sure u follow the aftercare instructions...


a little diamond or stud looks very cute, but dont go for the rings, they look tacky...


i'm not sure what age u have to be in Georgia, maybe just ask someone who has a nose piercing, or ask at the piercing place...


good luck!!
DON'T !!!
Wow...some people.. she came here asking for ADVICE. Not asking weather or not she should pierce it.





I've had my nostril pierced twice, and it didn't hurt much. Just made my eyes water a bit. It was sore for a few days after getting it, but that's normal.





If you take care of it, no, it won't get infected very easily. Clean it twice a day doing sea salt soaks, don't rotate or touch it, if you HAVE to touch it make sure your hands are clean...don't use neosporin, bactine, rubbing alcohol or peroxide for it - those are for cuts and scrapes, a piercing is a puncture wound. It will just prolong the healing time. My piercer told someone as I was waiting to talk to him yesterday ';If you wouldn't put it in your eyeball, don't put it in the piercing.'; Makes a lot of sense.





I am pretty sure in the state of Georgia it's 16 with parental consent, and 18 without.





As long as you make sure to go to a good piercer, who pierces nostrils with a needle and not an awful gun, and you take care of it, you should have nothing to worry about.


Best of luck!





Oh, and if you do eventually end up taking it out, it may leave a scar. But then again, it may not. Neither of mine scarred but I have other piercings that did.

No comments:

Post a Comment