Monday, August 23, 2010

Need uplifting quotes/advice to help me stay motivated...I have to put plans on hold...?

Due to personal reasons,by goals of finishing my Bachelor's,becoming independent,getting an apartmen,a car, just living the life I planned etc.... has to be put on hold because of someone else's selfishesness...long story.Any advice/quotes?Need uplifting quotes/advice to help me stay motivated...I have to put plans on hold...?
F*ck it. I'm doing some work.Need uplifting quotes/advice to help me stay motivated...I have to put plans on hold...?
quotes are temporary...youll never change the way your brain functions in an instant long term. Get me? Your situation sounds like life, and im sorry about our generation because we were all raised with too much praise which equals difficulty getting through hard time because we think were a failure instantly. Makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment