Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some boy advice, help?

OK so i like this teenage boy, and all my friends say he likes me too. hes always taking my bag, tickling me ect. but he seems to flirt with other girls as well, i dont know what to do hes always confusing me, any advice?I need some boy advice, help?
Ask him. Don't tell him you like him. Ask him if he likes you and tell him any answer is acceptable. Make sure he tells the truth and isn't joking about it in his accent or choice of words. If he says he likes you, tell him. If he says he doesn't, don't tell him. If you want him to stop sending false signals, tell him to stop actions.I need some boy advice, help?
maybe ignore his flirting and see what happens...it kinda sound like he is keeping his options open since he has no gf yet, he is trying to see what girl responds to him...
show him you aren't just another one of his ';other girls';
i agree with windfall.


you have to,


stand out.





:)
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment