Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any Help For Animal Job Advice?

I am hoping to become a Animal Welfare Assistant when i leave colleg at my nearest animal shelter.I was wondering what the average salary for an animal welfare assistant is?I cant find anything on the web.Any Help For Animal Job Advice?
google the average income for that it will take you to a websiteAny Help For Animal Job Advice?
according to this site the average is $40,000 per year!








http://www.simplyhired.com/a/salary/sear鈥?/a>
I think the average salary for Animal Welfare Assistant jobs is $40,000. Average Animal Welfare Assistant salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits.
you didnt even say what country you are in so its a pretty impossible question to answer.. you need to CALL your local shelter and ASK them...





remember is NOT about money, its about love of animals... you can live with less income if what you do is important to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment