Monday, August 23, 2010

Hair advice, help please?

i have dyed my hair blonde and brown in the past couple years but i cant decide which color i should stick with. i currently have brown hair with blonde highlights because i couldnt make up my mind lol. i have tan skin (not extremely but i do live in FL) and i have hazel eyes brown and green.





any suggestions on which color would fit me better? thanks!Hair advice, help please?
Oh my gosh! I had the same problem! Except now I'm debating about blonde and red...haha. Okay well here's my opinion:





I like brown hair because it's not AS bad for your hair, and it makes it look shinier (in my opinion).





Blonde can still look gorgeous though! Which is so hard!








Well I think that -not dark brown- but a light brown would look really good with your eyes. Maybe ask your family and friends on their opinions!








I hope helped in some way!Hair advice, help please?
i think blonde hair would look nice on you and go with your hazel eyes. hope i helped =)

No comments:

Post a Comment