Monday, August 23, 2010

Sick from school addiction- i need help/advice?

i am sick at least one day a week from school and this last week i have been absent 3 days because i (felt sick). its to the point where its hard to keep up with the amount of schoolwork. there are times where i can go to school but i have pre-decided not to go to school. there isnt anything from school im running from and my parents think im on drugs. can you give me some ways to help get rid of this addiction of mineSick from school addiction- i need help/advice?
There must be some reason you don't want to go to school. My daughter fights me everyday about going and she tells me she hates the school. Do you have friends, is the work too much? If you are pre-deciding not to go there has to be a reason. I guess I can only say to start pre-deciding that you will go to school. Good Luck. I've had to drag my daughter out of bed and try to physically dress her to make her go. She's 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment