Monday, August 23, 2010

Forgot password to email and myspace.. Can anyone help me and give me advice in what to do?

Okay so a few years back I made a myspace and I used this one email that I forgot the password to and I wanna get onto that myspace and delete it but i forgot the password for it. So I'm like stuck and don't know what to do. Because my pictures are still on that myspace and I want the myspace to be gone. Is there still anyway to delete it?





Thanks :)Forgot password to email and myspace.. Can anyone help me and give me advice in what to do?
no, you cant delete it if you dont even know the email...Forgot password to email and myspace.. Can anyone help me and give me advice in what to do?
Uhhm, I'm not sure.


Does myspace have like an operator or something, like Yahoo?


If so, then you can call them and let them know about your problem.


If not, then I don't think there's anything you can really do.


Sorry.





EDIT: Or, you can message Tom, and hope for the best, which is he will read it and reply.


Just Message him a million times, and comment him, and idon't know.
Check this password recovery software:


http://www.top-password.com/password-rec鈥?/a>
uhhh i dont think so try sending your information wow... ugh... i dont know i think ur pretty bad on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment