Monday, August 23, 2010

I masturbate with my pillow, advice to help me stop?

Ive been doing it since i was 10 and now im 16! I just cant stop it feels soo good. But i really need to stop, its taking over my life! please help!!!I masturbate with my pillow, advice to help me stop?
Don't listen to the mean responses. I used to do the same thing. I would sort of hump my favorite pillow. It's just friction and pressure and it feels good. It doesn't matter what method you use, masturbation is normal and nothing to be ashamed of.





You don't have to stop completely but you need to develop other hobbies so that it doesn't take over your life. I got involved in high school sports. I wasn't that good but it gave me something to occupy my time, made me physically fit, and gave me a goal to focus on.I masturbate with my pillow, advice to help me stop?
Masturbating with a pillow is an atypical form of masturbation called Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome, or TMS. It causes severe sexual dysfunctions in most males who practice it. You can learn more about TMS and how to overcome it at HealthyStrokes.com.





Basically, you can stop for a week and then learn to masturbate the way most guys do it.
You don't have a problem unless 1. you can't enjoy masturbation with you hand (or sex with a partner when your old enough) or 2. you won't leave your house for school because your playing with your pillow.





Train yourself to enjoy it without a pillow, keep your friends, leave your room some times and have fun man.





Relax..
You need to wear protection, before it gives birth to some small cushions...





Try to broaden the relationship with your pillow beyond mere casual sex. Take it out for dinner, talk to it about your feelings, buy it some new clothes (or pillowcases).
Try to ween yourself off the pillow (without hurting its feelings) try a sofa cushion and the maybe move on to other soft furnishings like the curtains or the mattress and who knows in 10-15 years you may be able to move on to the real thing. In the meantime keep on beating the meat.....
i think you need to make your self busy in able you can resist your temptation. and if you want to masturbate and you don't want to use a pillow, try to use your hand.
You do not need to stop masturbating your pillow. Since you say it feels so good why stop? I masturbate a velvet pillow and if feels great! I been using my pillow for the past 4 years. I am 36 and been masturbating since I was 11.
Masturbation sort of ';takes over your life'; for many people your age, regardless of what you use to do it.





How many times a day do you do it? Have you tried it without your pillow?
Ok, I would suggest ending it with your pillow and trying something better. Try maybe banana wormed for like 5 - 10 secs in the microwave. Its the best masturbation technique i have tried.
Mastrubating is normal. I used a pilliow when i was 10-12, theres nothing wrong.
If that pillow gets pregnant, you're going to have to marry it.








j0e
cover it with sandpaper.
who still uses a pillow when ur 16? either find a girl or use your hand, feg
Buy youself a sex blow-up doll !!
get a girl friend u freak
  • bright lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment