Monday, August 23, 2010

When I go Clubbing, my bangs get curly! HELP?! ADVICE?!?

I always blow dry my bangs straight, but then when I go out dancing and get sweaty, they curl and look terrible. how can I prevent this?When I go Clubbing, my bangs get curly! HELP?! ADVICE?!?
I have the same problem and it drives me bananas. The only thing I have found that remotely helps me is to buy some Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray. Spray the crap out of them puppies. It still won't be flawless, but at least they won't spring up like a french poodle.When I go Clubbing, my bangs get curly! HELP?! ADVICE?!?
There's really no way to prevent it unless you style them differently (up or back) using clips, headband, scarf, etc. The reason this happens is that dry heat is used to straighten them, and humidity/moisture undoes the process.





In all my experience, product works slightly, but not as well as I'd like. So you can try using hairspray when straightening your bangs for extra hold, but I can't promise it'll work.
that is very annoying! you cant do too much to prevent it except pin em back and what not. if you wear makeup put more oil absorbing powder on your forward to absorb any sweat/oil and prevent it from getting your bangs wet which is why they curl up
Blow dry them straight and then flat iron them. This should help them stay longer, but to make sure they stay all night spray them with hairspray. Big Sexy Hair Hairspray is the best hairspray ever!





Hope this Helps! %26lt;3
You should blow dry your bangs and also straighten them, then put a lot of hairspray on them and or mousse and they will stay straight =)
you could always clip them up or wear a stylish headband, but put it on so that the bangs still show, you know what i mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment