Saturday, August 21, 2010

I really need advice!!!!! help?

I am on clomid. I thought for sure I could be prego but then my period came, it last less then 36 hours and I have started a super light spotting!!! is this the clomid doing it or could I be prego?? I need to start clomid again today but I dont want to if it will hurt the baby.I really need advice!!!!! help?
Okay take a HPT with FMU just to be sure. (thats what my dr told me about Clomid-take a hpt FMU the day before you start) But I am also on Clomid and my last cycles period only lasted two days, usually my menses would last like 9-10 days. I was concerned buy my dr says it is normal. Best of luck to you and tons of baby dusttt!!! %26lt;3I really need advice!!!!! help?
Last month was my first month on clomid and my period was normal. I know it can thin out your endometrial lining- could that be the reason you did not show as much blood this month? I don't think it would last less than 36 hours though, so maybe you should try an HPT.


Doesn't your doctor do hcg blood tests on you before you start your new round? They absolutely have to do this because you are not supposed to take clomid while pregnant. I don't know what it does to pregnancies but I know that Femara can cause birth defects if taken while pregnant.


I would imagine that any spotting indicative of pregnancy would not happen later than 12 dpo. Also, Clomid does give you pregnancy-like symptoms like early cramping (I cramped for a week before AF) and breast sensitivity (which I only got when pregnant that one fleeting time)


It doesn't sound like you are being monitored while on Clomid, which is very risky in my opinion. Your doctor should be performing baseline and mid-cycle ultrasounds %26amp; bloodtests to make sure the Clomid is working and you are not being overstimulated.


Good luck!
Even if you are pregnant, and your taking Clomid, it wont hurt the baby, just take a test..

No comments:

Post a Comment