Monday, August 23, 2010

Second Life (the game)...lag and crash...advice, help?

I have started to play second life (www.secondlife.com) So far I stink at it. But I get the general idea. Anyway, I use Vista and I read that you could update your drivers on the blog, but I went to the ATL website or whatever it is and couldn't figure out what the heck I needed to download, b/c I don't know the first thing about my drivers in my computer. SL crashes on me constantly and the lag is terrible. Is there anything I can do? I downloaded the most recent version today, but saw that they recalled it? I dunno, I am confused though. Any suggestions or things I can look forward to with this problem?Second Life (the game)...lag and crash...advice, help?
As per the Second Life website, Windows Vista is not supported. See: http://secondlife.com/corporate/sysreqs.鈥?/a>





I have a friend in-game who uses Vista, he used to crash every 5 minutes. He's stopped playing now because it got very frustrating.Second Life (the game)...lag and crash...advice, help?
I had the same problem, despite lag and everything else, I managed to pick out clothes and learned how to fly and all that other stuff. After trying to play with that constant lag all the time, i just gave up out of frustration. I have DSL, and its pretty fast, so i don't know where that lag was coming from.
go for a virus scan


delete every u dont need ect
lag and crash is usually everyones problem.


chances are you may have the right computer though


you should submit a support ticket to linden labs via the SL website.
that thing crashes and locks up all the time. I wonder if they will ever get that problem fixed, not much you can do they have minimum requirements but you really need the best comp. out there to make it smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment