Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some advice/help with this...?

Okay so over the summer two of my friends that I usually hung out with at school dumped me so that they could be more popular. They were planning to screw my life over and turn people against me. I need some advice for ways to make them jealous and wish that they hadn't dumped me. Any ideas?I need some advice/help with this...?
you know its funny because the same thing happened to me i went away for the summer and one of my ';friends'; told all my other friends a bunch of lies about me and they all turned against me. but when i came back i was determined to **** her up bad sorry for my language so yeah i came back and told a secret she told me along time ago about her being gay, now everyone hates her and i'm the queen ***** again as always, you can never take a true ***** down. you've got to be that *****, find a new group of friends or hang out with guys that always makes girls jealous. I need some advice/help with this...?
Move and and build your own life. Don't step down to their level and try to make them jealous and try to runt their life like they did to you. People who know you will know you are a good person and will realize that you are better then the other 2. But if you step down to the low level of the other 2, people may disrespect you also.
I think you shouldn't even bother with that. They were not friends. You will outshine them all in due time.
you in middle school? Sounds like so little kid drama

No comments:

Post a Comment