Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there any 15 year old 16st male hu gets suicidal and depressed, out there?advice?help?

Only you can change mate - i was 25 and 22 stone and made a change to my life. I lost about 9 stone and feel better. I aint gonna tell you it is easy cos it aint but it is worth it!! I feel, look and act like a different person. You need to make that change and believe me it is worth it. Good luck..........Is there any 15 year old 16st male hu gets suicidal and depressed, out there?advice?help?
I know this will sound clich茅 but it's the inside that matters. If your not happy about your size you can loose weight, it can be difficult at first but the right help and you'll do it. I just did it recently. Pls don't get suicidal about it, because I am sure there are people that love you regardless of your size. If your depressed pls talk to someone you trust, maybe your parents or see your GP. Plus I don't know whether you've noticed but some of the skinniest people can have the worst personalities, why because they are only skin deep.Is there any 15 year old 16st male hu gets suicidal and depressed, out there?advice?help?
there is loads of help!! helplines, weight loss groups, getting into activites and meeting new people will build your self asteem, when people are in a place like you, and believe me, huge amounts of people do, they seem to forget all the help thats out there for you, because they start to feel sorry for themselves, you just have to believe in yourself and search for help, wether its on the internet or people around you, never feel alone because you truely never are if you have the will power to help yourself!!


Stay happy and never forget your Alone!
Let me tell you something that could possibly change your whole outlook on life...your beautiful regardless.





You look at your body and you probably hate it, but you have to learn to love it before you can loose it.





I understand how you feel so much, I'm a female and I've always been quite curvy and chunky but I had to learn to love it because It's me.





Just begin to healthy eat and perhaps try starting the gym with a friend who's quite motivating..





I think you have to believe in yourself before you can change. Your still young, the world is your oyster, do what YOU need to do to make your life happy babe. x x x
well that person is not me. but i just wanted to say that first of all im not gunna say mean ****. beacuse NO ONE on here can know what your going threw or how your life is. all i have to say it hun no matter what u need to keep your head up and know that things do get better . sometimes it takes a long time but it does get better. and being depressed is only putting you down more and more each and everyday !


and thinking about killing yourself. !! not good. if you think this way you should go see someone. or at least try talking to someone. dont get everything thats going on in your life all bottled up cuz when you finally explode it doesnt do you good or the people around you. i hope things get better for you :). and keep your head up! even when its hard to think positive . its always better. well anyways i probably didnt help much . but i really hope everything works out for you sweetie . :)
Accept that it is your fault about your weight and get down the gym and burn it off! I feel exactly the same, day in day out. You are 15 and half my age, and I feel like im 60! You have your whole life ahead of you,
talk to your gp, or phone a help line. If you have feelings of depresion you should talk to somene about it in the medical proffesssion.
i get to a massive state of bordom i sometimes think kill me now but you just drown them out with uplifting dance tracks of the 90s and raveeeeeee, just whack the speakers up
lols no im not emo try to be happy man
dont be a baby your life isnt that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment