Thursday, July 29, 2010

(10 points if you help)(Auto immune diseases)Can you give me any advice?

I have 3 or 4 Autoimmune disease. Fibromialgia, Hashimotoe(thyroid diseases), Candida, and now my doc thinks I have Lupus. The blood test came back positive, but they can sometimes be wrong( thats what my doc said) Any advice from other people???? How to cope? Things that helps the diseases? Anything?(10 points if you help)(Auto immune diseases)Can you give me any advice?
Yes, I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Hashimoto as well. What I found to help more than all the medicine they will give you is to stop eating chemicals in your food. MSG (mono sodium glutamate) can mean trouble for you, I know it does for me. MSG has many name and a little research will give you answers. It stays in your system for a week. The turning point in my illness is when I stayed three weeks at the Optimum Health Institute in San Diego.(10 points if you help)(Auto immune diseases)Can you give me any advice?
Do you seriously think that we're trolls just trying to get Points?If you have a legitimate question anyone would be glad to help. Don't demean us our yourself by offering a ';reward';.
I've heard that people who drink diet sodas with aspartame can experience many problems. I hope this helps, Sis.
what are any of thoese?


what do they mean?
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment