Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need some advice on picking an evidence based theory for my social work paper! Please Help!?

Hi, I'm trying to think of a traditional theory and an alternative theory for a paper that I need to write for my social work class. In the past I wrote papers about infant abandonment and prescription drug abuse. The theories that I choose for this essay have to relate to the problem of the client that I use for the paper. The kind of people I am considering to be that client have problems that are related to single parenthood, learning disabilities, and anger management. Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!Need some advice on picking an evidence based theory for my social work paper! Please Help!?
tradition said that it is because of the way they were brought up in a bad home their selves.alternative theory is that it is hereditary genetics that make these things exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment