Thursday, July 29, 2010

I love to write and I would like some advice. Please help!?

I love to read and write. My favorite books of all time are Pendragon and Harry Potter. I read the Golden Compass, which was ok, and I plan on reading Eragon and Twilight. Now, my question is, what do people ( by people I mean you, not just anyone, you.) want to read about? What do you really like? Have any books you absolutely love? I would love to write about other worlds or planets, witches, travelers, seekers, anything fantasy! Any ideas? Please help!I love to write and I would like some advice. Please help!?
Quite honestly, I would like to read something that isn't trying to copy Twilight. I am so tired of hearing about that book, and its fans trying to spawn original stories from it...


I like to read fantasies that think outside the box.I love to write and I would like some advice. Please help!?
wow! I love Harry Potter and Twilight, too! Twilight is amazing, you should definately read it. I;m going to start reading Pendragon right now, as soon as I get off the internet, in fact. It's on my table, waiting to be read!


I read everything and anything, but give SPECIAL preference to fantasy and stuff like ';other worlds or planets, witches, travelers, seekers, anything fantasy'; like you said!


I write, too! In fact, I've written a book called ';Starshine'; and it has been published in Pakistan. It's about time travel (the name Starshine refers to the name of the time machine) but let me tell you it gave me a HEADACHE writing about time travel. you have to make sure everything goes according to plan!


These days I'm working on a couple of other projects, too.


Advice: Keep a journal. Oh, if you write, Im sure you already do! But this is good advice. Writing about that fat woman or the purple haired girl in the line in wal Mart actually gives ideas sometimes for stories! Like ... what if the purple haired girl wasnt actually purple haired but it was her pet Juhityple who lives on her head and fools people to think he's a hairball? ^_^ w.i.e.r.d i know, but thats what i do!


anyway, happy writing!
I LOVE The Lord of The Rings. If you want to improve your vocabulary and fantasy scructure, grab it. It sure helped me, as I want to be a future writer. Bu beware; this book may take you by surprise; it's a legend, a masterpiece, and if you pick it up, be prepared to be blown away by both it's simplicity and utmost depth.
Ack, don't bother with Eragon and Twilight. Read some REAL sci-fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment