Saturday, July 31, 2010

32 weeks and freaking out...i need some advice/help..?

ok everytime the baby kicks it hurts, I have had a horrible headache all day, I have a bowel movement everytime I eat, shooting pain down my leg, and close to my rib on my left side I've had a pain that hasn't gone away even if you barely touch it. Anyways I obviously can't call my doctor at this time an tomarrow she won't be in the office...so has anyone gone through this? This is my first so I know pretty much nothing!32 weeks and freaking out...i need some advice/help..?
It sounds *to me* like your hormones and body is just all out of whack right now, which is completely normal. You are going to go through really crazy different things while you are pregnant, so try not to freak out about it. Just remain calm and if you get too concerned, go ahead and call your doctor. They should have overnight on call people to help you as well.32 weeks and freaking out...i need some advice/help..?
It's totally normal, your body is just getting you ready for labor, and at least you have bowel movements I'm 38 weeks and 4 days and I have a bowel movement every second day it sucks, and you probably just have a really strong baby and the baby is probably just kicking you in the ribs, don't worry you only have 8 weeks to go and the pains are only going to get worse, so just suck it up. I have to. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment