Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need to gain weight so please help me out with some tips or advice?

hey im 18 and i weight 115 lbs. i dont get it i eat alot of food everyday and this no sign of me gaining weight wat can i do to gain weight ?Need to gain weight so please help me out with some tips or advice?
Nuts are fattening as they contain about 600 calories per 100 gm.Need to gain weight so please help me out with some tips or advice?
go to any health store and get the gain powder its all calories and vitamins when u get this powder u r going to mix it with milk 8oz one egg, one banana and a scope of ice-cream any flavor. I personally like chocolate flavor, u will see the difference in about 2 to 3 Weeks's


u can stop until the desire weigtht that's what works for me.





Hope this information will help
Eat a lot!!!!! haha Damn you are so lucky! I wish i could eat and not gain a pound! Well there is also Vitamins u can take that can help you gain weight. Look out for them! I'm sure they will help you gain some weight.
Personally, I would suggest that you up your calorie intake AND work out, 20 minute run and some push ups and crunches. This way you will gain some muscle mass, not fat... which is grosser then being deathly skinny.
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment