Saturday, July 31, 2010

Attention all ice skaters.I need to pass my pre-juv test.I've taken it 3 times already.Any advice to help?

moves and free style. back scratch and camel camel sit.Attention all ice skaters.I need to pass my pre-juv test.I've taken it 3 times already.Any advice to help?
i reccomend making a practice routine


for example, spend one day practing back scratch, then the next day camel


dont let yourself move on to the next thing until youve mastered the first one





for the camel sit,


practice them separate untill theyre immaculate,


then put them together.


as for themoves test goes,


juss practice basic stroking and footwork to perfect that.





go onto the ice with confidence the day of your test


xoxo mariahAttention all ice skaters.I need to pass my pre-juv test.I've taken it 3 times already.Any advice to help?
practice every element

No comments:

Post a Comment