Saturday, July 31, 2010

BitTorrent Advice - Help - Best of the Best?

Thank-you in advance to anyone who helps me here!!!


I am looking for the BEST bitTorrent advice than you can give me. Example: Beginner Help %26amp; Advice...How To Use it? ....Best BitTorrent to use...where to find the best torrents ....


etc etc. Please give me the very best of the best that you know of ..THANKS I use Bearshare...p2p ....newbie to BitTorrent, but wanting to learn.BitTorrent Advice - Help - Best of the Best?
I personally like Azureus as a client myself. I principally prefer it because I can control the amount of bandwidth dedicated to uploading and downloading. This way, I don't have to wait for a file to finish downloading before I can do anything else on the Internet.





Azureus also helps get rarer torrents shared by means of distributing the least seeded chunks of files first.BitTorrent Advice - Help - Best of the Best?
For file sharing, I used limewire because it's download speed is fast and a lot of people are using it. Limewire can also be prone to viruses.





For torrent files, I used micro torrent. Micro torrent because it is so light on your system but with great amount of features you need for a torrent client. Beware of downloaded rar files because it might have some unwanted contents that will make your system behaved abnormally.





Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment