Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm getting a tattoo... I just need some suggestions help/advice?

This will be my second Tattoo. I'm looking to get the wings of Mercury, on my ankles. And yes there is a lot of meaning to it. I put my tattoo ideas through the gauntlet before getting them. My idea is to get tribal wings with my brothers names on them. I'm really not sure whether I should get... One wing on each ankle? Or maybe just one wing on one ankle? Would wings on my ankles look too feminine? What do you think?I'm getting a tattoo... I just need some suggestions help/advice?
I think if they were tribal it would be pretty unisex actually.





Also, this might just be me, but when I see a guy who pushes the boundaries slightly with his tattoos like that, I actually have respect... I wouldn't think 'what a girl' - I'd think more along the lines of 'there's someone who's comfortable with his sexuality!' lol. Okay yes there would be limits... pink stars and fairies might cross the line... but a couple of black wings would be pretty cool I think.





Obviously go with what you want to, but if it was me I'd go for one on each. I alway think it's a bit weird when people just have one wing, and I have a major thing with symmetry haha so if I was doing it I'd have one on each outer ankle. Then you could also argue that your brothers lifted you up or something. If for some reason you didn't want to use the other leg though then perhaps one wing on your outer and one on your inner ankle of one leg? But I personally think it would look best one on each outer.I'm getting a tattoo... I just need some suggestions help/advice?
if you are set on wings, which yes, on an ankle will look fem, just make sure they are masculine wings, and I would say two together, or one with the other folded behind it, one wing on each would look too sparatic, and one on one ankle would look unfinished.





Just make sure you love what you decide, this is nothing to just settle on you know ;)
Yeah the wings would look a little fem cause they would have to be small. If you could find a way to make them bigger and kinda go up at an angle that might help.
i think i would get two wings on one ankle just incase later on in your life you want somethingn on the other ankle. that is a really good idea!+
Which trailer park do you live in ?

No comments:

Post a Comment