Sunday, July 25, 2010

If you know a woman that you want to help how do you get her take your advice?

There's this girl that I know and she has a problem that I'm familiar with. I'm friends with her and I've tried to help her out with compliments and advice but none of it seems to sink in with her. How can you influence a woman's thinking? I know they respond more to emotion rather than logic and this girl has a low self esteem. So how can I get her take my advice seriously?If you know a woman that you want to help how do you get her take your advice?
You can never change a person. You can never force a person to do something they don't want to do. As for her low self esteem it will never go away. I have low self esteem. If you want to help I have a few suggestions. Not knowing her problem I would guess it has to do with her looks and body. If you have a sister or neice you can ask this friend to come with you shopping for a birthday gift for them. Your friend can be the model. She can try on shoes, clothes and take her to a department store that sell makeup and have them put make up on her and let them compliment her looks. Same with the clothes. You can have someone tell her that she looks fine. Since we don't know her problems I am just guessing. Not knowing your advice it's hard to help you. If she has no social skills I would take her to dinner house, movie, library, bookstore or a lecture about self esteem. If you're trying to build up her self esteem I would suggest using her like a prop. The more she gets use to it maybe she'll get better. If you have other friends that don't know her and you ask those other friends to go to the mall when you go maybe you can have those other friends go up to her and compliment her clothes or looks. You can have them go up to her and ask where she bought her shoes. I just wish I knew her problem so I can assist you. If what I stated had nothing to do with her problem I would suggest researching other methods either on the Internet or going to a bookstore. You cannot force her to take your advice. Just be supportive and a dear friend not her authoritive dad.If you know a woman that you want to help how do you get her take your advice?
If you dont have a few mil in the bank


try talking to her, not at her


she has free will and therefore the ability to make life actuating descisions of her own, not everyone elses. Whether or not you approve.


Don't be pushy
what you need to do is go out to eat or to the movies so she is loosened up and then give the advice. but what you need to do is say it in a way that makes her see it as a way of life rather than you forcing your advice upon her.


hope this helps!!!
Unfortunately people with low self-esteem are hard to break through with words try just smiling at her or holding her. Actions do speak not only louder but more effectively then words do.
You can't. We usually take advise from people we trust or the advise is trusted. Clearly she doesn't trust either.
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment