Saturday, July 31, 2010

People In Business:I need expert advice on how to get funding to start up my business, can anyone help me?

This idea is so big but I don't want to unleash it all over the web for someone to steal it. I need corporations help.People In Business:I need expert advice on how to get funding to start up my business, can anyone help me?
If you need corporations help, then you'll do best by making your business a corporation itself.


You can get funding by incorparating.


What you do is sell parts of your company, sell stocks, this will give you funds to start your business, %26amp; you can do it when your business is fairly new too.





You should look into grants, and loans too.





however my best advice is for you to start as small as you can and grow your business as you move on and get more funding and expierence.





Most of all MAKE A BUSINESS PLAN!


Banks WILL not loan you money if you do not have a Biz Plan, and have 1/3 of what you need to open you biz too.





Good luck!


(I can't stand corporations, i will never incorporate)People In Business:I need expert advice on how to get funding to start up my business, can anyone help me?
How can we help without details?


Banks require a business plan and a personal guarantee


Relatives and friends may be a source


Selling stock in the new company will still need a business plan but your interest will be diluted.
Always try to maintain a very good bank account and have a good rapo with the bank... and always try to have control over the workers and never give up at any stage of life...
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment