Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want you are advice please help me?

i am an teenager and have a dark skin tone though my features are good.but i am not satisfied i awant a fair skin tone.i am a student so i have to concentrate on my studies ,so tell me quick effective remedies plsI want you are advice please help me?
You will not be able to change your skin tone dramatically, however you can enhance your skin's glow which will make you look more beautiful.





A home remedy - take some milkpower, some honey, some lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric. Will help clear skin and help it glow.





You could also try glow facials. Recommend the Kaya glow facial. Also try and understand your skin and its unique needs. You will be able to appreciate it so much more. Try availing a free Kaya skin clinic Skin analysis.I want you are advice please help me?
Be confident of yourself.Believe me if you yourself won't love your skin and think that you are not beautiful then no one else will respect you.And if you still wish to be fairer then apply lemon juice (it is a natural bleach)
I would not change my looks for anything or anyone. Please love yourself the way you are, that's what makes u unique. You are a gift from god and just love it and be proud of it.





**HUG**
Think you are the beautiful and you are the only beautiful among all in the whole world . that stimulates your nerves and your mental ability to
First of all stay out of the sun! (If what you have is a tan) If its just your skin tone by nature, then buy clear foundation and make up!
buy white foundation
buy a bucket of paint and pour in bath and lie in it for 2000000000 hrs
use besan wid haldi while taking bath
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment