Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am a lonely 17 who has had his heart riped out and no friends, can some talk or help ADVICE?

i am kinda shy. but i am real funny, smart(love histort) and a cool guy. how do i get smart funny nice people to talk to me help?I am a lonely 17 who has had his heart riped out and no friends, can some talk or help ADVICE?
I am kind of shy, much like you. For a few years in middle school I had very few friends. I made some stupid decisions and went through some hard times.





I made friends by sitting next to someone who I see as a nice person in class. Eventually, we became friends and now we are very close. I am also, now, very close to her friends.





You don't need to change yourself to get friends, you just need to give yourself the opportunity to have friends. Most of my friends are either older or younger than me because I have difficulty making friends my age.





I really don't know if any of this helps... Try talking to some nice people. Ask if you can sit with them at lunch, sit next to them in class, etc.I am a lonely 17 who has had his heart riped out and no friends, can some talk or help ADVICE?
I feel for you dear. Being 17 is a difficult time. Just go up to these people and start talking to them.


I bet if you take something in school like drama, public speaking, or join some other forms of activities in your school you will be able to be around the people you admire.


Also, don't be down on your self...you sound like a guy that is very good to know. If no one can see that now...they will.


Take care.





Folks on the colorguard were jealous of you. Dear, just continue being you. High School is a place where the mean people are mean and the nice guys end up making something of themselves and become successful.
Be yourself.


Like yourself.


Screw everyone else.





Once people get to know you (give it time) they'll see what a great guy you are. Real friendships aren't built in a day, and you have a long road ahead of you. Are you in any kind of activities or groups, or anything involving your interests? If you join such things - you will find more people you have things in common with and that may slow down and take the time to get to know you. Common ground is a great place to start for ANY relationship.
You have to just do it, if you don't open up soon, you'll likely become more lonely
just open up to people

No comments:

Post a Comment