Sunday, July 25, 2010

Please help I need career change advice?

I live in VIC, Australia. Been unhappy with my work for years and have searched and searched for what my real passion is - finally I have found it! I would love to become a Primary School Teacher. What qualifications and experience will I need to make this dream a reality? I already have a business degree and am happy to complete an education one. Any advice on where to start would be so wonderful thank you!!!Please help I need career change advice?
im not sure how the education system works in Oz but chances are you would need to go back to study.





in the UK you have two choises


1. finish your degree then take a PGCE in Primary or Secondary, which is a postgrad course.. writing essays and teaching at the same time





2. the second option is to go another root, where you do something similar to a pgce, however you arent in a uni (you will be more dependant) no essays involved, however you wont have extra support where you might need it most.


you will be getting better pay.


you wont get a qualification out of it but it will be one or two years which will lead up to you being a qualified teacher.


(i dont know the name of these courses,. but since you are in Oz it wouldnt make a difference to you)





what you would need to do is type in teaching in google and see what happens


visit univeristies in your area if need be and ask them what you need to do, they will be happy to help evening though you arent enrolling on their courses!Please help I need career change advice?
Hi Nancy,


Do you want to work in Indonesia? You can submit your latest resume to this mail below. They are company consultant. One of their subject is about Human Resources. Just try if you want.





viconsultant@yahoo.co.id

No comments:

Post a Comment