Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm going to be a freshman in two weeks.I need advice on how to survive high school. Please help i need Help?

Boys, Homework, Extra Curricular Activities, Friends, etc... And please don't say things like ';Do your homework'; Or '; Don't think about boys you need to focus on your studies'; I already get that from my mom and unfortunately my dad too. Also if you could give me some of your favorite high school memories. That would be great. Thanks. I'm going to be a freshman in two weeks.I need advice on how to survive high school. Please help i need Help?
well to be honest its not as hard as your making it to be.trust me ive been there done that.i was one 2 years ago.and it was super super easy.let the guys come to you.and make sure your extra curricular activities get in your way of your school work.but also have fun doing it.high school is probaly going to be the best 4 years of your life.make something out of it.and just be yourself and you will probaly get some really good new friends.so far my favorite highschool memory is basketball this past year.it was amazing and i got better.=]I'm going to be a freshman in two weeks.I need advice on how to survive high school. Please help i need Help?
i got raped the first day... and left in a trash can with my pants down

No comments:

Post a Comment