Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you know any advice or websites to help newbie novelists (Add me to your contacts if you want!)?

I'm currently working on a story but I'm still on the characters,setting, and plot etc. If you guy have any tips about any of those areas, please fill free to tell me in your answers as well :)Do you know any advice or websites to help newbie novelists (Add me to your contacts if you want!)?
www.deadlyprose.com





Writer's resource website.





Also, writer's magazines are as helpful as websites and more helpful sometimes because you know for sure it is from a reputable source.





The Writer is probably my favorite mag. It's monthly and focuses on writers of all skill levels.





Writer's Digest is very, very good but is geared more to the advanced writer.Do you know any advice or websites to help newbie novelists (Add me to your contacts if you want!)?
Google. There are lots of good websites out there - writing sites, forums, authors. The more you look around online, the more you'll learn.





I like the sites by Holly Lisle and Robert Sawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment