Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why doesn't he want to be alone with me? I just want to kiss him.[long story.please help! Advice!] =)

I've had a crush on him since i met him in the beginning of summer...Everyone could tell he was attracted to me..He's tried to kiss me like 3 times but I always got shy and pushed him away. On one of those nights, i told him i had a crush on him and then I let him kiss me.after that, i went on a trip and he asked my sister about me and she said i didn't mean anything i said or did that night.but he still came to my house when i got back to say happy birthday to me.i hadnt seen him for about a month since then bc after that, he got a dui after a frat hazing.he's also really dorky and probably thought i wasnt interested so i made the first move by inviting him over to watch a movie at my house and he said yes.i asked him for friday but he was busy so he asked me out to the movies monday night (he's friends with my brother and asked him if it was ok to take me to the movies) but on the ';date'; he brought his brother and his gf..which i thought was weird. It didnt seem like a date and he didnt try to make a move but we had a great time tho and talked a lot and by the end of the night he said we should hang out again soon (he seemed kinda nervous, during the movie his leg kept bouncing and when he spoke to me he got really close to my face). The other night he asked my brother if he could come over our house to hang out but my brother didnt want to pick him up. so i texted him a week ago about hanging out one friday and he seemed excited about it..so i texted him again yesterday to see if he was busy tomorrow night and he said he couldnt come cuz he had work..but said we should do it another day of the week for sure...the weird thing is...he told me to invite 2 other friends too...why? I wanted to be alone with him. (I'm 18, he's 20 by the way and im leaving for NYU aug 24) I'm just really confused lol what should i do? i dont want to seem pushy and keep bothering him but he's obviously not getting the idea (i just want to make out with him..thats it..nothing serious since im leaving anyway)..any advice would be great! =)Why doesn't he want to be alone with me? I just want to kiss him.[long story.please help! Advice!] =)
jump on him. if he has tryed to kiss you then that means he wants to kiss you alot!! so just go out with him one night and let it happen. or you can start it. just dont let yourself stop it. you said you want it. so let it happen...Why doesn't he want to be alone with me? I just want to kiss him.[long story.please help! Advice!] =)
kiss him embrace him in perfect chance
he might know what you are trying to do...only make out with him. it seems like he doenst want the same thing. he might want a serious relationship and doesnt want to end up getting hurt. he wants you to bring friends so that it will be harder for you to kiss him. he wants to take things slow. but you need to tell him that you arent looking for a serious realationship that you only want to mess around.good luck


Answer mine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Well, first... he had a dui so that is clue number one he is not the one to go after. But if you persue him then find a place and time he would not feel nervous being around you.. Sounds like he likes you, but he can't pik you up for dates, etc. and may be embarrased about it. Just go with the flow and see what happens. Maybe you can get together before you leave town and see what happens. Plus if you are heading to school, you will meet so many more ppl there so maybe you need to let this one go...
there is no way you are 18 talking about pre-teen stuff like this. lol





just flat out be like, no, i just want to hang out with you. Just you and me.





and if he is 20, why can't he drive himself to your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment