Saturday, July 31, 2010

I having boy trouble and i need some advice !!!! HELP ME PLEASE?

okay every time i a have i boyfriend i always be the one that falling in love first and i don't know why i guess because i am a loving person and i just love being i love what should i do i need advice please help me pleaseI having boy trouble and i need some advice !!!! HELP ME PLEASE?
Dont take this the wrong way but you might be in love with the idea of love. I did it before when I was younger. You just think you love the person when really you hvae no idea of what you really want. You just have to learn to just date to find someone and not really think about if you love them or not, think about what you like most about them, and what you dont like. Then let it go for a couple months and see if you still feel the same way...just take it slow. I dont know how young you are but you have time no matter how old you are. When you find the one you will know, and it will happen dont rush things.I having boy trouble and i need some advice !!!! HELP ME PLEASE?
I have only been in love twice in my life although when I was younger I thought I was so many more times than that. When you are a teenage girl every emotion is so intense that it is so hard to know the difference between actually being IN LOVE and having a very strong liking for someone. The best thing that you can do is learn from all of your experiences and try to understand your emotions better so you can control them.
Well that sounds like one of my friends. Like a couple people said. Maybe your in love for the wrong reasons. I mean don't take that to heart or anything. And maybe it's not really love, maybe you just like the idea of being in love. Do you get what i mean haha. Well.. maybe you should just TRY and take it slow with boys. =]





-M
When your really in Love you'll know. Just date and have fun. You don't have to be worrying about love. Don't look for it, let love find and come to you.
well im the sane way so you need to find someone who falls in love at the same rate as you

No comments:

Post a Comment