Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to start a saltwater fishtank can ne1 help with some advice or give me a good site to visit?

i have a 300 litre tank with built in lights 1 marine glo and 2 power glo lights a 1100lph pump. my tank consists of only three pieces of 8mm glass the front is a moulded piece there sre no holes drilled and i dont intend to drill any holes either.what is the best way to get going here .i have recently aquired 15kg arragonite which i was told i neededI want to start a saltwater fishtank can ne1 help with some advice or give me a good site to visit?
Salt water tanks are harder and yet easier then fresh water tanks. With salt water you have to check the PH levels more then fresh but with larger salt water tank they cycle the water better which means less cleaning. I would refer to the site i wll put down at the bottom. The site has always answered my questions.I want to start a saltwater fishtank can ne1 help with some advice or give me a good site to visit?
I'd advise staying with freshwater.





Best of luck though. They are wonderful if you can pull it off.
why don't u go to a local salt water fishery and get advice from people that u know r pros, because they do it for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment