Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please help me! I need to drop my waist line from 42'' to 39'' 2 weeks. Im joining the military, i need advice?

My Navy recruiter told me that I am overweight and that I would pass my physical if I am at least three inches shorter from my waist line. I am schedule to see my recruiter in two weeks. I know I will have to exercise, and eat well, but I need some other special tips like what should I eat or what exercises I can do, etc. I really want to join!Please help me! I need to drop my waist line from 42'' to 39'' 2 weeks. Im joining the military, i need advice?
ohkaay if u dnt like dancing then dnt do this.. but if u dooo then do it its called core rythms or look it up you can get it at target it really works!!!! u can lose 6 inches from ur waist line in a week !!! look it up there r two girl instructers





good luck!Please help me! I need to drop my waist line from 42'' to 39'' 2 weeks. Im joining the military, i need advice?
Cut out all salt and sugar from your diet. Try and eat unprocessed food, semi-skimmed milk and cut back on portion sizes. Eat plenty of fruit and fresh veg. Do sit-ups 3 times a day (the sit-up and twist kind) this should get you waist muscles into shape. Cut out alcohol if you drink. Take plenty of exercise, swimming, cycling, jogging and/or football and hopefully you will lose 3'; from your waist. Good Luck.
don't eat.
Go very low-carb and limit your overall calories as well. I recommend having a lot of salads with romaine lettuce and grilled chicken and low-carb dressings. Try to limit your consumption a lot the day before your physical, but get a fair amount of protein, and try to schedule it earlier in the day. Just have water that morning so you can run, etc. You'll pull it off.
First of all, Quit drinking soda pop, even diet soda pop. Start drinking water. For Breakfast, eat a bowl of Special K or Cheerios, with Skim Milk. For Lunch, eat a turkey sandwich on wheat bread with Mustard or Fat Free Mayo. For Dinner, eat some type of Lean Meat, a salad, and a slice of Wheat Bread. Between meals, and in the evening, if you get hungry, eat some dry cereal like Cheerios or Special K and/or drink water.
I dont know if thats possible. But try doing cardio a few times a week. 15 second sprints, 20 second rest (8-10 times). 1 minute fast running, 1 minute rest (3-5 times). and 2 minute fast jump rope, 30 second rest (5-7 times). Eat alot of protein, vegetables, fruits. Jog in-between caridio days. Good luck
Zero carb diet, plus lots of water. Although, 2 weeks is pushing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment