Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please give me some advice on what not to eat to help my acne?

I have tried everything imaginable to get rid of acne and there are a few things that have helped, but nothing has helped completely. I have decided to completely change my diet. I want clear skin so bad and it's been too long. I know I'm suppose to stop eating dairy products, but what about fried foods and grains? I basically need an eating plan i guessPlease give me some advice on what not to eat to help my acne?
See acne comes in teenage due to hormones and the best thing to reduce the acne through diet would be to avoid totally all fats . It means it would be better if you are a vegetarian eating only greens and vegetables and avoiding all meat and fat and oil stuff. Eating lots of citrus products likes fruit would help you to get rid of acne. Also Avoid all cosmotics and creames and wash your face with plain toilet soap prefarably with a baby soap and apply only ordinary talcum powder. Also avoid washing your face more than 3 times a day . By this you would prevent the abuse of your face and help the acne to be reduced. All the best.Please give me some advice on what not to eat to help my acne?
damn i know how you feel i have allot of acne myself but what im trying right now is the cure for acne in 3 days and im in day 2 and it looks sort of great
Hi Ryan,





The watery gel from Aloe Vera plant is a highly effective natural cure against Acne. The enzyme-rich gel has very soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can also be taken internally and helps clean up and detox the digestive tract. This in turn can help clear up the skin.





Gel or juice of Aloe Vera is highly useful in fading of acne scars. You can grow Aloe Vera plant in your home and apply freshly taken pure Aloe Vera gel to your scar. Otherwise many branded cosmetic companies manufactures pure Aloe Vera gel, so you can choose the best cosmetic companies to get Aloe Vera gel.





Vitamin A is also a natural and effective Acne cure. Vitamin A promotes healthy skin.





Vitamin E also helps in countering Acne. It is a natural antioxidant and beneficial for the skin.





Tea Tree Oil is obtained from the Melaleuca alternifoliais tree from Australia. It is very effective against Acne as it contains bacteria-fighting substances called Terpenes. Acne is often caused by bacteria and the Terpenes either outright kill them or weaken them enough to be destroyed by protective antibodies. There are very little side effects from using Tea Tree Oil.





Try this website http://www.trustwilliam.com/en-GB/Ingred鈥?/a> for 'Buy One Get One Half Price' with free delivery! They Supply 99.9% Pure Aloe Vera Gel with 'Vitamins A,C %26amp; E' and with 'Tea Tree'.





If you spend more than 拢20, use the code 'sm20' at the checkout and you can get a 20% discount too!





Hope this helps keep your acne %26amp; scars at bay!!
I suggest you to google it. I know this because I remember I once googled this, and got results, but I can't remember what it said...just google it and you will find answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment