Saturday, July 31, 2010

Help,advice,tips,past experience is all welcome, im getting over a guy! ?

im talking to myself a lot lately - lol im telling myself some boosting things and stuff to get me moving and continue living life and feeling better about a breakup with a boy....


so


any tips


advice


help


past experience


to help me out


thank you very much!Help,advice,tips,past experience is all welcome, im getting over a guy! ?
It sounds like you are on your way. Stay busy and do things that you enjoy. Get a journal going and write out your feelings. Buy a plant to focus on. What you don't need to do is get in another relationship right now. Wait until you have some peace and balance in your life and be happy with just you.Help,advice,tips,past experience is all welcome, im getting over a guy! ?
Just think of this as a tough phase, a challenge that you will overcome within few days. Of course past memories will disturb you, and do know that it鈥檚 very normal. I have spend nights crying and asking myself why in the first place I got into a relationship... but then I reminded myself that whatever happened I can change. I won't regret about it. I'm lucky enough to get over it.


If you are having hard time then try these things (it may sound childish, but trust me it works!!!):


1. Print his pictures and burn them. Then go to the toilet and flush them out... (you鈥檒l feel as if you have flushed him out of your life).


2. Hang around friends, friends who can cheer you up. Go for movies, bowling, swimming, anything that you used to do with him but this time with friends (that will help you change your habit of having him beside you and teach you now it鈥檚 time for replacement). It'll be nerve-racking at the beginning but you'll do fine as you start to enjoy these things with other people.


3. Treat yourself- a new hair cut, new clothes, shoes...whatever boosts your self-esteem.


4. Yoga/ Meditation. Trust me it'll sooth your inner sole. Best is if you can join classes. That will keep you busy as well. If you are running on budget then just buy one of those yoga cds and try it out at home.


5. Eat chocolates. (dark chocolate specifically has anti-depressant agents that helps to boost your mind).


I can go on and on... but I just hope this helps. Wish you all the best:)



A woman鈥檚 worth is determined by


how much she values herself.


If her thoughts of herself are dwindling,


then the same will be true of her wealth.


I recognize that I am a treasure


bearing rubies, diamonds, and gold.


My treasure has not been found yet,


and its whereabouts will remain untold.


One day someone shall find me and


a fortunate man he will be.


He will open the lock and finally release


all the beauty of his woman to be.


With confidence I will


shine like the diamonds


that once were hidden inside.


My wealth will be more than rubies,


for no price can be put on my life.


Like gold I鈥檒l be tried in the fire,


and I鈥檒l come out as pure as can be.


And that day shall be reminiscent


as the era in my life,


when a treasure was found in me.



Here's a poem I wrote when I thought of your sitch (i'm a poet lol :) )





Maybe I'm like,


A broken Mary J. Blige C-D,


Going over that ';Can't live without you';,


Over, %26amp; OvEr %26amp; oVeR %26amp; OVER,





Because of things,


That catch my breath,


Could be good,


Could be bad, or good after all,





Rambling on,


Through life as it is,


Wherever wind sings,


And civilization blows,





Or you could say,


That i'm simply IN LOVE,


With BEING,


IN LOVE.





Get caught up in life, and remember that part of your life ISN'T part of your life any more. :-)
With me, my past ';love'; (loooooong story) and I went out for about 2 months, and then we broke up because he still liked his ex-gf! I knew him for 3 years! Well what I did was vent to my bff and she just listened, so you should vent to who ever you can... Also, you should find a really sweet guy and he will distract you from him! Thats what I did, and am still doing (I really liked him)...
go out with your friends as much as you can and enjoy yourself even through the tears, having great friends to lean on through this is the key! without freinds its really hard to deal with, but you can still do it. Just tell yourself each day that you are moving on and eventually you will. I know it may seem hard to do, but it's possible. Hope you feel bettter!!



well, first off here are some steps i did when i broke up with him:


1. Cry your butt off, get the tears out so you don't have to worry about them later.


2. Think about how he was bad to you, and how he doesn't deserve someone as good as you.


3. Think about other guys, you know there has to be someone else out there that you love.


4. Tell the world you are over him. Find another worthy man to love, and keep doing what you are doing!


If you have already done something like this, then maybe not so much. but it sounds like you are not sure if you are over him. Try being his friend, and noticing how you two don't really relate. Hang out with your friends more and when you begin to think about him, think about another boy you like, or food, any topic that interests you. Also, try making yourself more flirtatius towards him, wear sexy makeup, and you'll see him maybe doing it back to you and that will make you feel good knowing he is trying to get you back, knowing that he is now im the position u were in. Hope i helped!! Please answer my q!!
There are plenty of fish in the sea. He probably wasn't the right guy for you.





I had a break up.. a kinda bad break up.. but i got over it by not putting myself down and going out and having fun with my friends.. bcuz that's y friends were invented.. to help u get through anything. So if ur putting urself down and asking urself question like ';Y me'; ';am i this, am i that';.. just turn it all around on him and blame HIM... it helps...hhahah
well was in love with a guy one time and when he moved i was shocked it was a year before i ever got over him and i only when i got the chance to say good bye after i did that i was able to move on with my life
Date someone cuter, it'll make them jealous and you happier ;)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Which guy looks better with me?!
You just have to remember all the things tht u thought were cute about him wen u liked him....and realize how stupid and annoying they are now!.........tell urself you deserve better! remember!!!!!!! EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!!!!!! Good luck sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment